The original purchaser of the ticket(s) must be present at the time of redemption and will be required to have photographic ID (a valid passport or drivers license) and the bank card they made the purchase with.
Tickets cannot be exchanged, transferred or refunded after purchase unless the event is cancelled or postponed and fall within our fair refund policy. See clause 17.
- As agent, we accept no responsibility for the actual provision of any event or other services for which you purchase tickets through our website. Our responsibilities are limited to providing the online platform to enable you to purchase tickets. We accept no responsibility for any information about any event or other services that we pass on to you in good faith.
- With certain tickets, you may be given the option to purchase accommodation, transfers and other tourist services at the same time as purchasing your ticket. You may decide to purchase these additional services through our website at the same time as purchasing your ticket. Please note that where you do so, the price charged in total for purchasing more than one of these services will always equal the prices charged separately for each individual service. Each service is available to be purchased separately at the same price as they are when more than one service is purchased. This means that any multiple purchases do not constitute a package as defined in the Package Travel, Package Holidays and Package Tours Regulations 1992.
- All payment transactions are processed through Datacash. Ticket Arena has no access to payment card transactions or details. Where you use the Ticket Arena deposit facility you must pay the balance of the price of your tickets by the prescribed date or your deposit will be forfeit and you will not receive tickets or a refund. All monies you pay to us for tickets or other services will be held by us on trust for the Promoter at all times.
- By agreeing to our terms and conditions you agree to be contacted from to time with newsletters and other promotional offers. You also agree that your information maybe passed on to a third party such as the event organiser.
- Please note that all payments required under your contract with the supplier must be made by you in full and by the due date specified on your confirmation invoice. Failure to do so may result in your booking being cancelled and all payments made by you up until that date being retained by the supplier.
- Tickets remain the property of the Promoter and constitute a personal licence to you, which can be withdrawn and admission refused at any time prior to an event.
- Your ticket is issued subject to the terms and conditions of the Promoter and/or particular event. Promoters and event managers have the right to refuse admission to any event.
- Ticket Arena reserves the right to open and close the sale of tickets for events without prior notification or warning.
- Check your tickets when you receive them. Keep them in a safe place. Ticket Arena may not be able to replace lost or stolen tickets. Tickets from Ticket Arena are subject to a per ticket service charge and a non-refundable per order handling charge. You may be limited to a number of tickets for each event. We may cancel tickets purchased in breach of any such limit without prior notice.
- All Tickets purchased by you must be for personal use. If any re-sale (or attempted re-sale) of tickets is made in contravention of any law or our policies we may cancel such tickets. You are not permitted to combine a ticket with any hospitality, travel or accommodation service, merchandise and/or any other such package.
- You may not use Tickets for advertising or promotional purposes or as competition prizes.
- Ticket Arena aims to dispatch tickets as soon as possible, but cannot guarantee delivery dates. It is your responsibility to ensure that we have your correct address.
- Ticket Arena reserves the right to cancel bookings which it reasonably believes to have been made fraudulently.
- If there is an error in the price of tickets you have ordered, Ticket Arena will, where possible, give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price (and credit or debit your account as applicable) or cancelling your order and receiving a refund of the price of the tickets. If Ticket Arena is unable to contact you, Ticket Arena will treat the order as cancelled.
- You should check whether an event has been cancelled and the date and time of any rearranged event. If Ticket Arena is informed an event is cancelled or rescheduled, Ticket Arena will endeavour to notify ticket holders of the cancellation. We cannot guarantee that you will be informed of cancellation before the time of the event.
If an event is cancelled or rescheduled and you are no longer able to attend an event we will refund you the full face value, booking fees and any unused delivery fees of your tickets.
We want to ensure we are offering our customers the best possible service and feel by offering a fair refund policy option we are providing a better service to all.
Refunds are normally issued within 7 working days of cancellation or on receipt of tickets if they have had to be returned to us. Once the refund has been processed you will see the credit on your statement within 7-10 working days.
If your event is rescheduled, you will be entitled to attend the new date or you will be offered a refund for the full face value, booking fees and any unused delivery. You should retain your tickets to the cancelled event and comply with any other reasonable instructions of Ticket Arena. Ticket Arena will not be liable for any other costs in relation to attending the event for items such as travel, accommodation and other related costs. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Tickets are sold subject to the Promoter's right to alter or vary an event programme without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
- You must present your Tickets at the venue on the day of event. Entry will not be granted without a genuine Ticket Arena ticket. A ticket only guarantees you entry if you comply with the regulations at the event including as to time of admission, standards of behaviour and health and safety.
- The ticket holder has a right only to a seat of a value corresponding to that stated on the ticket and the venue or Promoter will reserve the right to provide alternative seats to those specified on the tickets. There will be no pass-outs or re-admissions of any kind.
- The unauthorised use of photographic and recording equipment is prohibited. Tapes or films may be destroyed. Laser pens, mobile phones, dogs (except guide dogs) and your own food and drink may also be prohibited (please check with the venue). By attending an event you consent to filming and sound recording as a member of the audience.
- The Promoter and Ticket Arena accept no responsibility for your personal property.
- Subject to the following clause, neither the Promoter nor Ticket Arena shall have any further liability beyond the face value of the ticket purchased plus the relevant per ticket service charge. Neither the Promoter nor Ticket Arena shall be liable for any loss of enjoyment, consequential loss or related expenditure.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude any liability of Ticket Arena or the Promoter for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or any other liability which cannot by law be excluded or limited.
- The Promoter may enforce these terms in accordance with the provisions of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 (the "Act"). Except as provided above, this agreement does not create any right enforceable by any person who is not a party to it under the Act, but does not affect any right or remedy that a third party has which exists or is available apart from that Act.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and any disputes arising between you and Ticket Arena are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- If you wish to complain about anything, you may contact us on email@example.com We will then liaise with suppliers and partner companies on your behalf in order to resolve your complaint. Please note that because we only act as a ticketing agent, we have no control over how complaints are dealt with or resolved by suppliers. As ticketing agent, our responsibility only extends to forwarding any complaints you have on to suppliers and partner companies and liaising with them on your behalf where necessary, but we have no further liability to you.
TERMS OF WEBSITE USE
ACCEPTIBLE USE POLICY